In celebration of the March anniversary of the Older Americans Act Nutrition Program, the Administration for Community Living (ACL) is hosting weekly webinars throughout the month of March. The webinar series will focus on understanding the intent of the Older Americans Act and address nutrition, socialization, and health and well-being.
Join us on Thursday, March 11th from 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm EST for our webinar on Food Insecurity and Malnutrition. As a result of your participation, you will be able to:
- Distinguish between nutrition and food insecurity
- Identify the root causes of malnutrition and present innovative approaches to combatting malnutrition
- Discuss the importance of partnerships and lessons learned
- ACL Speaker:
- Judy Simon, MS, RD, LDN, National Nutritionist, ACL
- Network Speakers:
- Paul Hepfer, CEO Project Open Hand (California)
- Pam VanKampen, Greater Wisconsin Agency on Aging Resources (Wisconsin)
We look forward to you joining us as we Celebrate Our Senior Nutrition Program. Register here.
For questions, please contact Kathy Wilson-Gold, MS, RDN, LD at [email protected]