Free Webinar, October 20 (2-3 pm) | Medicare Enrollment Issues for 2022
This webinar will discuss the 2022 Annual Coordinated Election Period (ACEP), including outreach and education materials issued by the Medicare program, Medicare Plan Finder updates, common enrollment pitfalls, options when you miss your Initial Enrollment Period, and other considerations for Medicare beneficiaries and those who assist them. Policy changes, potential helpful legislation, and other updates for 2022 will also be discussed, including Medicare Advantage network adequacy and other changes made by final regulations.
- Register now at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5896392103778054926
Free Webinar, October 28 (1-2:30 pm) | Spotlight on the Medicare Savings Programs
Sponsored by California Health Advocates
• Learn about the Medicare Savings Programs (MSPs)
• Learn how MSPs can help some Connecticut residents pay for Medicare costs
• Review a case study to learn how MSP assistance is calculated
Presented by Center for Medicare Advocacy Associate Director, Attorney Kathleen Holt, and Center Medicare Advocate Sue A. Greeno.
- Register now at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/301263303049183758.