Join the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Consumer Voice for a fireside chat on vaccine safety. This is the fourth discussion in a special series, a part of the CMS National Nursing Home Stakeholder Call Series, aimed at addressing questions and concerns about the new COVID-19 vaccines. Each session is moderated by CMS with speakers from CDC and representatives of front line staff, providers, and consumers.
This chat will focus on the voice of long term care residents, families, and advocates.
- Dr. Lee Fleisher, CMS Chief Medical Officer and Director, Center for Clinical Standards and Quality (CMS)
- Dr. Amanda Cohn, Chief Medical Officer (Acting), Office of Vaccine Policy, Preparedness, and Global Health, Office of the Director (CDC)
- Evan Shulman, Director, Division of Nursing Homes (CMS)
- Robyn Grant, Director of Public Policy and Advocacy at the National Consumer Voice for Quality Long-Term Care
Preparing for the call:
- Submit questions for the panel to Robyn Grant at [email protected]
- Resource: Long-Term Care Facility Toolkit
Target Audience: Long term care residents, families, and advocates.
Register in advance for this webinar. (After registering, you will receive a confirmation email)