Enjoy the Fresh Air, Fresh Foods and Fun Atmosphere of your local Farmer’s Market while learning about programs and services that assist older adults to thrive in their community throughout Eastern Connecticut.
Discuss Healthy Aging, Nutrition, Caregiving, Medicare, Scam Prevention and much more! Eligible seniors can also pick up Senior Farmer Market Vouchers (while supplies last).
Information and services are FREE. Senior Resources is a private non-profit agency. Many programs offered are age based for people 60 years and older, regardless of income.
- Bozrah- Friday, August 6, 4-7 pm, 45 Bozrah Street
- Colchester- Sunday, August 1, 9 am-1 pm, 98 Hayward Ave
- Durham- Thursday, August 5, 3-6 pm, 30 Townhouse Road
- East Haddam – Saturday, August 7, 3-6 pm, 90 Maple Ave
- Groton- Tuesday, August 24, 3-6 pm, corner of Mitchell Street & Meridian Street
- Lebanon- Saturday, August 7, 9-12, 579 Exeter Road/Town Hall
- Ledyard- Wednesday, September 1, 4-7 pm, 728 Colonel Ledyard Highway
- Lisbon-Thursday, August 19, 3:30-6:30, 1 Newent Road
- Niantic – Thursday, August 26, 3-6 pm, Methodist Street
- Norwich Downtown – Wednesday, August 11, 10-1, 100 Chelsea St
- Old Saybrook-Wednesday, August 25, 9-12, 210 Main Street
- Putnam- Saturday, August 14, 10 am-1 pm, 18 Kennedy Drive
- Scotland- Wednesday, August 4, 2:30-5:30 pm, Route 14 & 97
- Voluntown- Sunday, August 8, 10 am-1 pm, 195 Main Street
- Waterford – Saturday, July 31, 10 am – 1 pm, 15 Rope Ferry Road
- Willimantic – Saturday, August 28, 8-12am, 28 Bridge Street
Hopefully to be scheduled soon: Ashford, Brooklyn Coventry, Cromwell, Killingly, Moosup, Plainfield, Stonington, Storrs
The Senior Farmer Market Voucher program age and income requirements: 60 years of age or older, income 185% FPL (Single: $1986 per month/$23828 per year; Couple: $2686 per month/$32227 per year), and one packet of vouchers per person per year. More info available at www.ct.gov
Follow us on Facebook for the most up to date information:
Senior Resources Agency on Aging • Eastern Connecticut | Facebook
This project was supported, in part by grant number 90MPPG0044, from the U.S. Administration for Community Living, Dept. of Health and Human Services and is administered by the CT Dept. of Aging and Disability Services. The program is operated