Monday September 20, 2021,
12:00 PM to 4:00 PM
19 Ohio Avenue, Norwich, CT 06360
We are here and ready to help you with a variety of concerns about aging! Come grab some information and ask a quick question during this drive thru or drive in event.
Discuss Healthy Aging, Nutrition, Caregiving, Medicare, Scam Prevention and more!
- Pick up Senior Farmer Market Vouchers (while supplies last). The Senior Farmer Market
Voucher program age and income requirements are 60 years of age or older, income 185% FPL (Single: $1986 per month/$23828 per year; Couple: $2686 per month/$32227 per year), and one packet of vouchers per person per year.
- Medicare Open Enrollment is right around the corner. Ask questions or make an appointment for your individual needs. We offer free and unbiased assistance without ever selling anything!
- What’s on the Menu monthly Dietitian Discussion program from 1-2 pm.
- Find resources for Caregivers including our upcoming Powerful Tools for Caregivers.
- Learn more about the LiveWell Programs and sign up for a FREE six-week program!
- Gather information on preventing Fraud and Abuse, Housing options, Veterans Programs, Benefits Screening and Much Much More!
- Various donated medical equipment and incontinence supplies available for free.
Information and services are FREE. Senior Resources is a private non-profit agency. Many programs offered are age based for people 60 years and older, regardless of income.
Follow us on Facebook for the most up to date information:
Senior Resources Agency on Aging • Eastern Connecticut | Facebook
This project was supported, in part by grant number 90MPPG0044, from the U.S. Administration for Community Living, Dept. of Health and Human Services and is administered by the CT Dept. of Aging and Disability Services. The program is operated throughout the state by the Area Agencies on Aging.