- Emergency Management Preparedness Manual for People with Disabilities – Part 2 – Wednesday, June 23rd, 2021 at 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM ET (English)
- The National Preparedness Division from the Puerto Rico Caribbean Area Office for FEMA Region 2 in partnership with the Puerto Rico Core Advisory Groups (PR CAGS) will be providing the Part 2 of the Emergency Management Preparedness Manual for People with Disabilities. Part 1 was conducted in March this year and covered the basics of this topic. Now, you will have the opportunity to receive detailed information and clarify your concerns and challenges when providing services to people with disabilities in times of disaster.
- Register for English delivery: https://fema.connectsolutions.com/part2emergmgtmanualdafn/
COVID-19 Recovery, Register Your Business on CT VISIT
The Connecticut Office of Tourism is requesting that business owners update or add their business listing on CT VISIT. This will allow your local tourism related business to be highlighted on the state’s tourism website www.ctvisit.com.
- If you are not already a registered user, you will need to become one. You do this by logging onto https://www.ctvisit.com/new-partner-application. Complete the information and submit. You will then receive an email approving your registration. Once you receive the approval, you then go back into the management website to update your property information.
Request to Host a Vaccine Clinic Today!
If you are interested in hosting a COVID-19 vaccination clinic with a DPH Mobile Yellow Vans to help reach your community? Please review the attached informational sheet, and then submit an Intake Form at https://dphsubmissions.ct.gov/VANSIntakeForm. You can also find out more about the DPH Mobile Vans program at ct.gov/covidportal/VaxVans. Once you submit a form, a member of the DPH team will reach out to you to discuss hosting a free, walk-up vaccination clinic and answer any questions that you might have.
Attendance Works – Report on Attendance and Learning Models in Connecticut
New report out from Attendance Works, features findings on Connecticut’s attendance and learning models: https://www.attendanceworks.org/chronic-absence-patterns-and-prediction-during-covid-19-insights-from-connecticut/
Red Cross Preparedness Tools
- Community Preparedness Tools: The Red Cross offers a plethora of other preparedness tools for sharing in your communities that we encourage everyone to share: https://www.redcross.org/get-help/how-to-prepare-for-emergencies.html
- Business Continuity Planning: As businesses are reopening and we are looking to improve contingency planning, the Red Cross offers a free business continuity planning tool called the Ready Rating program that helps businesses build out their emergency plans.
- The Red Cross Ready Rating Program
- For more information contact Tyler Anderson at [email protected].
Shareworthy Social Media
- 6/16/2021 COVID-19 Update:
- A Shot at More Memories
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CTDPH/status/1405268953153392640
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CTPublicHealth/videos/2264842426984712/
- 600,000 Deaths – Get Vaccinated
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CTDPH/status/1404906565107343361
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CTPublicHealth/posts/1346106725784237
- COVID-19 Vaccine Fertility
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CTDPH/status/1404544174813323280
- Make a Splash, Get Vaxxed
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CTDPH/status/1403457009685385218